Three pelita

 
HR019
 A soft purple or lilac Raya card with three standing pelita in one row :). I adore this one! hehehe! This is an order I got from my own auntie. She loves the color so much. It's her favorite color. I thought of doing this one for her because she wants quite a lot of them to give to her friends and I thought of something that's easy and quick for me to do. And so I came up with this one.

There isn't much of quilling involved in this design. Just playing a lot with the layout and arrangements of the embellishments. I didn't even make any wording wishes yet to be placed inside the card. I am planning on doing so and will upload the photos of it when it's done. :)

2 comments:

a paper {life} said...

Very nice...I love the different angles of your pictures too.

Cheryl

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Cheryl :) Yes...I do try my best to take the photos of the cards as different as possible in every angle I can think of. So that my readers can have a clearer picture of what the card looks like. :).

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...