Welcome Baby Boy!

NB010


I was desperately in need of a handmade new baby card, "pronto"! And I had no cards available in my card collection for a baby boy. Arrghhhh! So I immediately thought of those fancy new baby stickers I bought recently that was bought for this type of situations when I can use them for making quick handmade cards! Thank God for these stickers! Seriously! :D

This card was made especially for a dear friend of mine who just gave birth to a cute little baby boy. I haven't had the chance to meet the cutie pie yet but soon I will, real soon! ;)

Because the front design of the card was a little too simple, I thought of complicating it by making a pop up for it, LOL! :D Nothing too fancy though....just a simple one.....so, I just made a simple square pop up and pasted more fancy stickers inside it. I especially love the part where I made the cute litte blue baby pajamas stand up like that. LOVE IT!

Do check out the video of the new baby pop up card below :)





3 comments:

Sonia said...

What a beautiful card Lin:) some lovely details:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Jyoti Agrawal said...

How cute!! Stickers really helps us at times to make quick cards.

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Its so nice....love it kak lin....

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...