Selamat Hari Lahir Mak

HB127

Looking back, I have been making a lot of handmade card in a box for December. And this is the last card in a box design that I made for 2015. I found a lovely English roses pattern paper and instantly got an idea of using it as the background for the card, plus for the pop up.

I cut out the roses and other small flowers from the pattern paper and glued them all on a thicker paper so that they can be used as pop ups. It's a lot of work but I love the results.

The sentiments were handwritten. I find it so enjoyable and fun to be able to write the sentiments myself instead of printing them. It's a good change. At least now, everything is handmade. From the card to the wording to the decorations.....all handmade.

Do check out the video below of the card design. Thank you!

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...